Key takeaways about the Functional Health Assessment
- The Functional Health assessment occurs in three stages
- Following payment for the functional assessment, you will receive several forms. These forms must be completed in their entirety and returned.
- Once you return the forms, you will be sent an order for the required laboratory tests for the functional health assessment.
- The cost of laboratory tests is a separate cost. We have contracted with an
- When we receive laboratory test results, you will be sent a calendar link to schedule the session for the functional assessment.
- The assessment is typically performed virtually (via zoom) and can last up to 90 minutes.
- The functional health assessment is non-refundable and costs $597.00. (Cost of laboratory testing is not included)
- Within 48-72 hours, you will receive a detailed document outlining the issues and recommendations that were covered during the assessment.
- You will then schedule a 30-minute appointment with a health coach to review your assessment and help you implement the plan.
- Because I am committed to your success, for up to 60 days after you receive the results of your functional health assessment, you will have access to me through a HIPPA-compliant patient portal to ask any questions or address any concerns you have.
- Included in the functional health assessment will be any additional recommendations, such as advanced lab testing and a determination as to whether you are eligible to join my yearlong membership program.
- You will have up to 60 days from the time you receive your functional health assessment from joining the membership program.
- Please note at the present time we are unable to accept Medicare Eligible Patients into our practice.
There are no reviews yet.