The Health Optimization Program (DROP) is the flagship program of THRIVE Functional Health. The only way to be considered for participation in the HOP is through completion of the Functional Health Assessment (FHA).
For more information about the Functional Health Assessment, click here.
Here are some things you need to know about the Health Optimization Program:
- The HOP is a membership program with a minimum of a year commitment. The reason the membership program is for a minimum of a year is because I consider this the minimum amount of time it will take to optimize and potentially reverse the condition(s) you are seeking a functional medicine approach for. This is not a “quick fix program”.
- The membership program is designed to your unique needs. The first one or two sessions following the FHA will provide a roadmap for the rest of the program.
- You will have five one on one 45-minute sessions spread throughout the year. At some point following the easing of pandemic restrictions, I will require that one of those sessions will need to be in person. The remainder of the sessions can be via video portal.
- At the completion of each session, you will have access to your medical records in addition to resources that I recommend.
- Please note advanced laboratory testing and supplements are not included in the monthly membership fee.
- There will be biweekly ‘office hours’ where you can stop in for Q&A and where I will also be teaching a variety of topics in functional medicine.
- You will be given a one-time 15% discount code to use toward membership renewal for a second year.
- The pre-practice launch price for the HOP is $197.00 per month for the first year of participation.