I consider the Functional Health Assessment as the foundation of our work together. Whether or not you move onto the membership program, the Functional Health Assessment is designed as a standalone product. It is designed to provide resources and recommendations that can start using right away. This video outlines what to functional health assessment entails:
Here are some key takeaways about the Functional Health Assessment
- The Functional Health assessment occurs in three stages
- Following payment for the functional assessment, you will receive several forms. These forms must be completed in their entirety and returned.
- Once you return the forms, you will be sent an order for laboratory tests required as part of the functional health assessment.
- When we receive laboratory test results, you will then be sent a calendar link to schedule the session for the functional assessment.
- The assessment is typically performed via zoom and lasts about 90 minutes.
- The functional health assessment is non-refundable and costs $497.00.
- Within 48-72 hours you will receive a detailed document outlining the issues and my recommendations that were covered during the assessment.
- Included in the functional health assessment will be a determination as to whether you are eligible to join my yearlong membership program.
- You will have up to 60 days from the time you receive your functional health assessment to join the membership program.